Technofil Range : CaCO3 based masterbatches for woven sacks industry
Kandui offers the best quality antifibrillation master batch made from micro fine minerals with suitable additives for woven sacks.
Why should we use Filkan Technofil Range Filler Masterbatches
- The grade of calcium carbonate that gives the most cost effective performance is selected and blended with speciality additives to give optimum performance.
- The product quality is continuously monitored by running in actual commercial scale plants.
Optimum loading levels, maintaining strength and elongation in the final product are determined during actual trials.
- Continuous R&D in our own tape plants (Lorex 2000 running at minimum 350 mtr/min) to ensure that we provide our customers with the latest Product.
Salient features of using Technofil Range Masterbatches :
- Prevents slitting or fibrillation of tapes & folding of tapes. Cost reduction when used as a polymer extender. Also decreases extruder torque & increases machine throughput between 5% to 10%. This reduces the per kg energy cost, thereby reducing processing costs.
- Compatibility with all polyolefins.
- In blown films it imparts anti-slip & anti-blocking property which improves the printability & sealability of film surface.
- Improves physical properties like hardness, stiffness & impact strength In extruded filmli
Please send us your plant details as per attached sheet for us to suggest our best suitable grade.
We welcome you to please speak to our marketing representatives for your specific requirements. We will be more than happy to cater to your needs.
Product Details :
|PP woven sack
|120°C to 180°C
|0.10 % Max