Established in 2006, Kandui Industries Pvt. Ltd.
belonging to PVN Group has established its name as a reputed supplier of world class masterbatches.
The group has been in the field of manufacturing woven sacks since 1985. This backward integration of the group, has given KIPL in-depth knowledge & expertise in the end use of masterbatches and a distinct advantage in this field.
To achieve prominent presence in masterbatch industry through continuous product and technical innovation, customer orientation and a focus on cost effectiveness, quality and services.
KIPL firmly believes in To give the
customer the best quality FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME &
The Kandui family has a rich history of entrepreneurship. The keen involvement of top management makes KIPL a customer focused organisation by delivering services and providing support that meets the expectation of our customers. The approach of the management ensures efficient performance of the KIPL team and work force.
Our manufacturing plant is located in Daman having all the infrastructure facilities. Daman is an industrial hub and has easy access to all major cities and ports due to excellent road transport connections. India's major port Nhava Sheva is just 150 km away from Daman.
Today we are manufacturing 25000 MT per annum.
A combination of state of the art extruders, well equipped laboratory, reliable quality control systems, well qualified managers and smart workforce together offer world class quality products and services to our customers.
Research & Development
At Kandui Industries Pvt. Ltd., we continuously strive to meet the challenging requirements of our customers. Our developmental efforts are focused to provide our customers with latest products at the most competitive prices.
We have been able to develope and offer new products and cost effective solutions for additive, filler, colour, white and black masterbatches to our customers in the shortest time based on :
- Proper understanding of the needs of our customer
- A team of educated & well trained chemists
- Close interaction with our suppliers to know about new and advanced raw materials in the market
- Electronic database of standard pigments & end product
- Maintaining a database of all trials at our end & customers end
- Colour swatches of all masterbatches in form of granules, film & moulded chips
- A well equipped and sophisticated laboratory
- Dedicated small capacity production machines for development work ( Lab scale extruders)
- A library of books, magazines & journals to keep our team updated with the latest developments in the industry
A well equipped laboratory possessing state of the art testing equipments puts Kandui Industries Pvt. Ltd. ahead of its competitors. All the lots of masterbatches are tested in-house ( i.e. on actual commercial scale machines) and the best & flawless products are sent out in the market.
- QC Department : Exhaustive testing of finished products & raw materials, proper maintainence of quality records & continuous upgradation in testing procedures ensures quality consistency. Batchwise record of raw materials and finished goods are maintained for traceability.
- Raw Material : Raw materials for masterbatches like polymers, pigments, additives and minerals etc. are purchased from approved vendors. Optimum inventory levels are maintained to minimise variations and control disruptuons in production.The pigment and additives are selected taking into consideration the end use requirement of customers.
- Production : Document standard operating procedures, state of the art machinery, well trained workforce & experienced staff & stringent set of guidelines for online quality control ensure conversion of the finest raw materials into the finest products.
- Raw materials and finished goods are tested on :
- Filler Pressure tester
- Melting point Apparatus
- QUV Wheatherometer
- Color Spectrometer
- MFI Test Machine
- Moisture Analyzer
- Muffle Furnace
- IV measurement apparatus
- Injection Moulding Machine
- Blown film machine
- Injection Moulding Machine
- Dart Impact tester
- Two roll mill
- Hydraulic press
- Black masterbatch dispersion tester
- Sieve Shaker
We are proud to be a customer driven organization. The marketing team believes in CUSTOMER IS THE BOSS
AS WELL AS THE BEST TEACHER
. This policy has helped the company in scaling great heights in a very short span. Our marketing professionals share the following 5 core values: -
- Integrity Conduct business fairly with honesty and
- Excellence Constantly strive to achieve the highest
possible level of performance
- Unity Work cohesively with colleagues across the
- Responsibility Have the ownership of the work and
continue to be responsible
- Understanding Care, respect & compassion towards
colleagues and customers
What helps us to give an edge over the competition ?
- Commitment towards excellence in quality & customer service
- Shortest development cycles in the industry for colour developments
- To give the customer the best quality 'FIRST TIME', 'EVERY TIME' & 'ON TIME'
- Excellent & well spread out marketing team supported by a committed technical support team, quality control team & research & development team
- Tax Benefits